“All the women I dated never had any positive impact in my life“ – Shatta Wale
Ghana’s self-acclaimed King of Dancehall, Shatta Wale took a major dig at all the women he has dated past by saying they never made any positive impact in his life.
Shatta Wale claimed they all gave in to dating him because he is famous which leaves him unperturbed when they leave. He described them all as ‘distractions’ in the interview on Rainbow Radio, and further added that his dream is to buy a private jet and not to keep women.
He said “I want to buy a private jet and so you cannot distract me in buying my private jet, and so when you come into my lie and mess up and go, you go”.
This is coming after his relationship with his baby mama, Shatta Michy crashed amid report of an alleged domestic abuse and insecurity.
Aiming to become an expert in the field of Fire Engineering? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Canterbury is offering NZ SFPE Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand.
The purpose of this studentship is to providing financial support to the brilliant candidates to pursue the Master of Engineering in Fire Engineering program at the University of Canterbury.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
0 (0 votes)
As New Zealand’s second-oldest university was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It offers a range of services to help students settle into university so get familiar with what’s on offer.
Why at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, students can get a variety of services based on their needs as a student, graduate, employer or academic. It helps you with all your career development learning.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Fire Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying for the full-time postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Fire Engineering at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at university. After taking acceptance, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the master’s degree at UC, you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.