Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea, 2020
How Three Missing Ghanaian Girls Were Sold In Nigeria For N1.8m Each – Suspect Confesses
3 women Ra*pe Innocent man as they make a video. watch below
Three Ghanaian girls who went missing have been said to have been sold off in Nigeria for N1.8 million each.
The missing girls Prime suspect in the case of three missing girls from Takoradi, Ghana, Samuel Udoetuk, has reportedly revealed that the females were sold for N1.8m each in Nigeria.
According to Bureau of National Investigations sources, Udoetuk confessed that the girls were sold to an operator of a baby factory at Onitsha in Anambra State.
He further admitted to carrying out the act together with two other suspects, John Oji and Chika Nnodim, who have also been arrested in relation to the crime.
Priscilla Bentum was the first to have been kidnapped and reportedly transported to Nigeria in December by John and Chika, while Priscilla Kuranchie and Ruth Quayson were sent in January through the Aflao border, according to The Chronicle, a Ghanaian publication.
The victims were heavily sedated when they were being transported to Nigeria to avoid the risk of them raising the alarm.
After receiving information, the BNI reportedly followed up on it and confirmed the existence of a baby factory ring in Onitsha where young girls are sold off to kingpins for the purpose of making babies for adoption by rich families in Nigeria and elsewhere.
Investigations into the disappearance of the three girls are still ongoing with a forensic team from the Ghana Police Service expected to arrive in Takoradi to collect DNA samples from their families.
This is to enable the team carry out the necessary tests on the body parts found in the uncompleted residence of Udoetuk in Takoradi believed to be the remains of four people suspected to have been killed by him.
Get the opportunity to study in South Korea. Kyungsung University is welcoming aspirants from all around the world to apply for the opportunity s.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A lucky chance for aspirants from all around the world to get an education in South Korea
0 (0 votes)
Kyungsung University has held a regional conference between South Korea and China regarding the sustainable development of the Northeast Asia region. It has 10 undergraduate colleges encompassing 7 different faculties and 54 departments at the time of 2011.
Why at Kyungsung University? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2019
- University or Organization: Kyungsung University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to undertake a bachelor degree in any subjects at the Kyungsung University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
For being a part of this program, claimants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Aspirants can apply for the admission at the university by submitting this form to #201 International Programs Office, Bldg No.2, Suyeong-to 309, Nam-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea (ZIP: 48434). After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For admitted, aspirants are needed to attach the high school degree and all the academic qualification certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will provide multiple benefits for a student.