South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship in Australia 2019
So Painful! Ukrainian Woman Stabs Nigerian Medical Student To Death (Photo)
3 women Ra*pe Innocent man as they make a video. watch below
A promising Nigerian medical student in Ukraine has died a painful death after being stabbed by a woman.
Gbolade died after being stabbed by a woman Gbolade Ibukun Ejemai, a Nigerian medical doctor, has died after being stabbed to death by a lady identified as Victoria Popravko, with the connivance of her dad in Ukraine. Giving details of how it happened, Dr. Ajayi, a friend of the deceased, said: “Victoria Popravko invited Gbolade Ejemai over to her house on on Friday, August 8, 2019, to talk things over in the morning. They’ve had some prior discussions which nobody really knew for sure as they were in a relationship. He went over to hers, it wasn’t his first time visiting her but turned out to be his last. They got into some arguments and one thing led to another, she stabbed him in his abdomen, twice, puncturing a couple of organs and landing him in coma. He lost about 40% of his blood volume and that led him to a very critical condition. He was taken in for the first surgery on the same day and we waited almost 24 hours for him to get conscious. On Sunday, he opened his eyes and was able to recognize people. Then he told his side of the story about how the lady’s father, Victoria’s father realized that he wasn’t dead after the stab wound and went ahead to hit him with a hammer on his head. We didn’t know about the hammer and its impact until Gbolade himself woke up and spoke up. We were hoping for a miracle and praying he got better until Monday when he developed a complication and had to be operated on the second time. He was taken in for the second surgery and it went well. He didn’t come conscious though. By Tuesday afternoon, he gave up the ghost. Victoria on the other hand was arrested at the scene of the incident. But was granted bail 24 hours later because “she had two kids to cater for” and they couldn’t keep her until the investigation was done and over with. This is unfair judgement because she was caught at a murder scene. It is a serious case and we need to put our voices together to avenge our brother’s death. We will not be silenced! We will not be cheated! Gbolade deserves justice and we can make it happen.”
Australia is one of the best countries for education. Hence if you also want to commence your studies in Australia, then you can apply for the South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit program.
This bursary is available for all high achieving international participants and it aims to cover the cost of their tuition fees for a postgraduate degree program at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A worthy opportunity for pursuing higher studies in Australia
0 (0 votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading young universities and ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. It is a public research university which was founded in 1988.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, the candidates have all the facilities which are essential for building a bright future. It provides the best teaching facility and external support for their candidates.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: UTS Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 25% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduatedegree program within the UTS Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time applicant on the campus of UTS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates, who enroll in a master’s degree program at the university, will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to submit copies of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have excellent academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover 25% of the tuition fees.