Shocking Video: See what a man found when he played his cctv…. Click below to watch
The USA is number one and the largest destination for education seeking students from all over the world. If you also want to study in the US, then here is an opportunity to apply for the opportunity s furnished by Calvary University.
The award is valid for both the international and US students. The main purpose of the program is to support students for completing an undergraduate degree program at the university in the United States.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get an undergraduate education with financial support at Calvary University in the US is a great opportunity for all students.
2 (2 votes)
Established in 1932, Calvary University is a Christian university that provides several associates and bachelor’s degrees including an adult degree completion program. It has become a nationally recognized leader in decreasing the cost of high-quality education.
Why at Calvary University? At the university, you will enhance your skills which helps you to become a professional. The university is not just a place of learning but a place of advancement. They will also help you to take a step towards your bright future.
- University or Organization: Calvary University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $500 to $2000 or Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: A limited numbers of awards are available
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and US students
The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the USA as well as all nationalities around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can study an undergraduate degree program in any subject area at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the aspirants need to take admission in the full-time bachelor degree course at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The applicant must be a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate international student
- Applicants must be a degree-seeking student and enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours undergraduates or at least 9 hours seminary).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining the opportunity, you must enroll in the bachelor degree coursework program at Calvery. Applicants need to download an application form and submit to the given address: Financial Aid Office, Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO 64147, Ph. 816-425-6136, Fax: 816-425-6134, email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, higher secondary grade card, an official transcript of all school you have attended and official academic grades
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must submit their ACT and SAT scores for applying in a bachelor degree coursework at the university as well as submit FAFSA application.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, learning, and speaking.
Benefits: The studentship will provide multiple awards from $500 to $2000 toward the tuition fees.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Application deadlines are March 1 (early consideration) and April 1 for the fall semester. (December 1 for new students entering in the spring semester)