Man and vigilante catches another man with his wife and makes them continue on camera..
Such a sad one what happened to the right authorities? See sad video below
WATCH VIDEO CLICK BELOW
Don’t wait to support your higher education in Australia and apply for ‘Experimental multiphase flow inside a HydroFloat device – PhD Scholarship’ at the University of Queensland.
The award is a HydroFloat project-based international program that to explore the behaviour of the three-phase material inside a HydroFloat device in response to a range of design modifications and operating conditions.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A valuable offer to get a PhD in Australia with free tuition and living expenses.
2 (1 vote)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. It is a destination of choice for a growing community of internationally renowned scholars, scientists and research experts.
Why at the University of Queensland? Study at UQ gives you an excellent opportunity to gain valuable education and experience. It offers financial help to over 1800 HDR students from an annual award budget of almost $40 million from the Australian Government and UQ.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research (HDR)
- Award: $27,596 per annum as living stipend and Tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- Award can be taken in – Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the PhDprogram in Engineering and Computing subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
- The duration of the program is three years with the possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances.
- To be eligible for award consideration, applicants required to a domestic part-time student with career’s responsibilities, a medical condition or a disability, which prevents them from studying full time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for admission and scholarship, you need to submit an online application.
- There is no need to submit a separate application for the award because you will be given the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Applicants should also contact Dr Angus Morrison (email@example.com) to discuss your suitability for this application prior to submitting an application.
- Admission Requirements: Before you begin the application process, you should check all the entry requirements
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to prepare all the following documents and upload all as PDF files with using the naming convention – LAST-NAME_firstname_document-name.
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript
- If any of your documentation is in a language other than English, UQ will require a copy of both the original language document and an official translation.
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary study.
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- A copy of your Passport (the information page with your photo only) – to verify your identity and ensure offers are issued correctly.
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Language Requirement: Prior to applying, students must demonstrate that their current level of English language proficiency meets the University’s English proficiency policy.
The University of Queensland will provide $27,596 per annum tax-free (2019 rate), indexed annually. The higher degree by research (HDR) funding type is available as living stipend scholarship and tuition grant.