Man and vigilante catches another man with his wife and makes them continue on camera.
WATCH VIDEO CLICK BELOW Image
Earning a degree is a significant achievement that will have lifelong benefits. Because of this reason, the College of Saint Elizabeth is welcoming aspirants from all over the globe by providing the Presidential Scholarship in the US.
The award is accessible to all the international aspirants who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the college in session 2020-2021.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is the best offer to get full tuition for undergraduate study in the US.
0 (0 votes)
The College of Saint Elizabeth is a private Roman Catholic college and was founded in 1899. It is one of the first Catholic colleges in the US. It offers six combined degree programs, five dual degree programs, and four professional preparation programs.
Why at the College of Saint Elizabeth? Through this college, you can update your core values and enhance your knowledge which helps you in the professional world. The college provides a world-class facility for students.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: College of Saint Elizabeth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in any subject area at the college
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, applicants must have to apply as full-time, first-year students in the traditional undergraduate program at the College of Saint Elizabeth for the academic year 2020-2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the educational bursary, applicants are required to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the College of Saint Elizabeth. After being enrolled at the college, claimants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your official secondary school transcript from all the previous school attended two letters of recommendation from teachers or school officials and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students who have taken an SAT and have a confirmed score over 1150 are encouraged to apply.
- Language Requirement: The TOEFL or IELTS test scores are required for students whose first language is other than English.
Benefits: The bursary will support students by covering the full tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.