Xenophobia: ‘Please, Can We Stop’ – AKA Begs For Peace After Receiving Bashing From Nigerians
South African rapper, AKA has begged for peace to reign after getting seriously bashed by Nigerians.
Man and vigilante catches another man with his wife and makes them continue on camera.
WATCH VIDEO CLICK BELOW Image
South African rapper, AKA, is calling for peace between Nigeria and South Africa following the controversy surrounding the recent xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other foreign Nationals in South Africa.
This comes a day after the rapper was seriously dragged online by Nigerians, as well as celebrities like Vector, Burna Boy, Ycee, Perruzi, Skales, and many others for being insensitive on the issue.
Taking to Twitter this morning, AKA wrote: ‘PLEASE!!! Can we STOP. We are going to make things worse for everybody on both sides. We need each other! … please. Can we stop. We are supposed to be leading our people.’
With the aiming of supporting highly qualified international students, the Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg is offering Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarship in Germany.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the master degree coursework at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for international students
0 (0 votes)
The Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg is a research-oriented university. It is enclosed by a variety of research institutions, which have either institutional or personal links with the university or cooperate occasionally in their respective fields of studies.
Why at the Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg? The university provides candidates diverse and exciting fields of activity as well as numerous additional services. Here students can get the opportunities of diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 150 € per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in polymer materials science
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be currently registered in the international Master’s course Polymer Materials Science at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg and have successfully passed the second semester.
- To take part in this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can access the online application form here.
- Applications are required to attach the letter of motivation (up to one page), curriculum vitae and an official transcript of the last semester.
- Claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements for the admission at the university.
- Aspirants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
Benefits: The Scholarship covers a personal stipend of 150 € per month. Third-semester students will obtain a 12 months stipend.