OAP Daddy Freeze Almost Killed In Lagos, Read What Happened
Daddy Freeze and his family members were almost put in harm’s way as they visited a cinema to catch fun.
Daddy Freeze Daddy Freeze has narrated a shocking encounter he had yesterday, September 3, and how an Okada man saved his life. The OAP said he was on his way to see a movie with his family when a bike man saw him on the road and warned him to turn back because protesting Nigerians were killing “White men”. Freeze, who is part Nigerian from his father’s side and part Romanian from his mother’s side, said he was dumbfounded at this because he’s not white. He explained this to the bike rider but the man and others warned him that the protesters will not hear this explanation before they strike According to Freeze, Nigerians were protesting the xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa by attacking white men from the West and also Indians, Lebanese and other foreigners of a difference race from us. Freeze called out Nigerians for always jumping to take action without thinking. He told them that the South Africans carrying out the attack on Nigerians are not the white South Africans but the black ones. He went on to bring up the Busola Dakolo rape case, saying this is the same way Nigerians rushed to take Busola’s side without proper investigation. He then talked about Juliet Ibrahim’s comments slamming him today. He said he was initially angry with her but has now realised that she raised some valid point and he’ll address that after he’s had a bit of rest.
Watch the video below:
200 Vice-Chancellor’s International The studentships are now available for foreign candidates who have zest and enthusiasm about completing their dreams at Newcastle University in the United Kingdom.
The main motive of these educational awards is to attract high achieving participants from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
An outstanding program for international applicants who want to study in the UK
1.5 (2 votes)
Newcastle University was known as School of Medicine and Surgery till 1834 and ranked within the top 25 highest ranked UK universities. It is a public research university which has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, the participants will have the best teaching facility and also a peaceful environment for study. They will learn from award-winning teachers who are devoted to supporting applicants in their education.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate program
- Award: £1,500 – £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 200 grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students are assessed as overseas for fee purposes.
- A successful participant must have been offered a place to study an eligible degree program at the University’s Newcastle city-center campus for the 2020-2021 academic years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After securing a place, the university will automatically be awarded eligible students from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, aspirants need to submit proof of their academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are different according to the country, so candidates need to check the requirements based on their country.
- Language Requirement: Students are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability, only if their first language is not English.
Benefits: There are total 200 grants available and each will have a value of £1,500 – £5,000 towards the tuition fees.
Application Deadline: Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle, early course applications are therefore encouraged (course will start on September 2020).