Man and vigilante catches another man with his wife and makes them continue on camera.
WATCH VIDEO CLICK BELOW Image
Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him Before Feeding His Manhood To A Dog (Photo)
A woman has left people in serious shock after beheading her husband before feeding his manhood to a dog.
Nadezhda After suffering years of domestic abuse, a 48 year-old Ukrainian woman has strangled her husband, beheaded him and hacked off his p*nis, throwing it to her dog to eat for dinner. The woman, identified only by the name Maria, lives in the village of Obariv in the north of the country. According to Dailymail, the woman told police ‘she was suffering domestic violence for ages and murdered her husband to put an end to it’ and that ‘it was the only way out’. According to a report by Mail Online, the woman attacked her spouse Oleksandr, 49, in their bedroom after he came home from night shift work and fell asleep. She strangled him to death with her bare hands before grabbing an axe and hacking the man’s head off, police said. After that Maria used a kitchen knife to chop off the victims genitals and fed the organ to her dogs, local media report. She then tried to cut the body into pieces but failed, investigators said. Covered with her husband’s blood, Maria rushed out of her family’s house to the street where she was spotted by Nadezhda Opanasiuk, a woman living next door. Mrs Opanasiuk said to local media: ‘Her hands, feet and clothes were in blood. ‘She said, ”I am in trouble. I’ve killed my husband.”‘I did not believe her. I thought they had a quarrel and she might have hit him. I went to see if he needed medical help.‘When I walked into the room, I saw his mutilated body. The bedsheets were soaked with blood.”‘I asked her, ”Where’s his head?’, and she replied, ”there, in the sack”.’ According to Mrs Opanasiuk, she felt quite sick but managed to reach and alarm other neighbours who called the police. Maria confessed to murdering her husband at the scene and told cops all the details before being arrested. Police spokesman Vadim Artiukhovich said: ‘The suspect confessed in full at the scene. She was charged with murder and taken into custody.‘The woman said that she was constantly suffering physical and emotional abuse and did not see any other option to end her misery.‘Neighbours say they, in fact, saw the husband beating her up and chasing her with an axe a lot of times.‘However, the woman has never reported the incidents.’ Maria’s son Viktor Fesianov cannot forgive her for what she did. ‘I know she is my mother. But I do not want to see her any more,’ he told local media. Maria faces up to 15 years in prison if found guilty. The investigation continues.
Earning a degree is a significant achievement that will have lifelong benefits. Because of this reason, the College of Saint Elizabeth is welcoming aspirants from all over the globe by providing the Presidential Scholarship in the US.
The award is accessible to all the international aspirants who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the college in session 2020-2021.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is the best offer to get full tuition for undergraduate study in the US.
0 (0 votes)
The College of Saint Elizabeth is a private Roman Catholic college and was founded in 1899. It is one of the first Catholic colleges in the US. It offers six combined degree programs, five dual degree programs, and four professional preparation programs.
Why at the College of Saint Elizabeth? Through this college, you can update your core values and enhance your knowledge which helps you in the professional world. The college provides a world-class facility for students.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: College of Saint Elizabeth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in any subject area at the college
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, applicants must have to apply as full-time, first-year students in the traditional undergraduate program at the College of Saint Elizabeth for the academic year 2020-2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the educational bursary, applicants are required to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the College of Saint Elizabeth. After being enrolled at the college, claimants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your official secondary school transcript from all the previous school attended two letters of recommendation from teachers or school officials and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students who have taken an SAT and have a confirmed score over 1150 are encouraged to apply.
- Language Requirement: The TOEFL or IELTS test scores are required for students whose first language is other than English.
Benefits: The bursary will support students by covering the full tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.