Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowships for the US and Iceland Students 2019
Do you want to study in the US or Iceland? Then, the Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowships program is the wheel of fortune for completing your dream of studying at a reputable US or Iceland university.
The program is open for supporting US students pursuing master or PhD studies at any Iceland university. Similarly, to help Iceland participants for pursuing a higher degree program at any US university.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Outstanding opportunity for the US and Iceland participants
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 2001, the Leifur Eiríksson Foundation was governed by a board of trustees appointed by the Central Bank of Iceland. It was established to fund a graduate fellowship exchange program between Iceland and the United States.
Why go with this educational program? This program is giving a fantastic opportunity for studying at any Iceland or US university where students will learn from the best university teachers. They will also have many opportunities for developing their personality.
- University or Organization: The Leifur Eiríksson Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Iceland and the US
- Application Deadline: November 18, 2019, and December 6, 2019 (for submitting documents)
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Iceland and the US are invited to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for pursuing a master or a PhD degree in any subject at any US or Iceland university.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants need to be Well-Defined research or scholarly project that necessitates an exchange to the host country.
How to Apply
- To Apply: The following two ways will lead you the way of receiving the grant-
- First Step: Candidates need to take admission in a master’s or a PhD degree program at any US or Iceland university.
- Second Step: After being successfully admitted to a university, the participants can apply for the award through the online application portal.
- Third Step: The candidates have to submit their letters of references and transcripts to Karen Torgersen at Eiriksson.Foundation@gmail.com or Coordinator Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowship Program
- 1209 Redbud Road
- Blacksburg, VA 24060
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold an undergraduate degree for a master and a master degree for a PhD degree program.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all ideal participants have good proficiency in the English language.
The funding education has the value up to $25,000 in project costs including travel to and from the research or study institute will be paid on the scholar’s behalf.