Two Nigerian Men Die After Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight (Video)
After swallowing drugs, two Nigerians who risked their lives have died during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia.
The two Nigerians couldn’t survive the incident Two Nigerian men have lost their lives after the drugs they swallowed burst during a flight from Brazil to Ethiopia. The deceased, identified as Chigozie Pascal Aniagbado and Chijioke Chidioka Ogbuefi, died before an emergency landing, despite the fact that CPR was performed on them. Narrating how it happened, an eyewitness said: “I was in an Ethiopian Airline from Brazil to Ethiopia. My seat number falls at the middle of two men.The flight was 12hrs. The young man at my right asked me to check the flight map to know how far we had gone which I did. We were already half the journey.Then he said to me “do you speak Igbo,” I said “yes.” He said he doesn’t know if he would make this journey that it seems the drugs he swallowed must have exceeded its stay in his system.Then my mind sank. I began to shiver. He said ‘don’t be scared, it’s not in the bag, it is inside my body.’ He said I should stand and get him water, but I refused because I was scared he might insert something in my bag.I had to wave for the air hostess to come. She came and served him water. He demanded for food, he was given. He became calm. Few minutes later, he brought an olive oil from his bag and drank.Then he started shivering and fell down. That was when all the doctors in the plane assembled, questioning, asking his country and tribe.He was able to open up that he swallowed drugs. The doctors had to put him on oxygen, then the other also started shivering.Because of them, we were to have an emergency landing. The pilots said no matter their crime, it’s their priority to keep them alive.We couldn’t land the said country has Ebola ,so we proceed while they are on oxygen….. One if men is the son of of Best biscuits and he lost is father last year. While typing, I was told they had lost the battle. May their soul rest in piece. Watch video below:
The University of South Florida is offering multiple positions for undergraduate, graduate, and visiting scholar researchers for the 2020-2021academic year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer to get a degree in the US with free tuition and living expenses.
0 (0 votes)
The University of South Florida (UFS) is a Preeminent State Research University founded in 1956 and located in Tampa, Florida, USA. It has 14 colleges and offers undergraduate, graduate, specialist and doctoral degrees.
Why at the University of South Florida? At USF, students have an opportunity to choose a study program from over 180 majors and concentrations at undergraduate, graduate or doctorate level. USF provides one of the lowest tuition rates in the U.S.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: Mechanical Engineering Department
- Course Level: Ph.D., Master, undergraduate, postdocs
- Award: Cover both tuition and living expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction for nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available to study PhD, Master, undergraduate, postdocs course
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a Master or Bachelor degree in engineering related fields, including but not limited to Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical and Computer Engineering, etc.
- Candidates should have hands-on research experience in TEM, smart electronics, smart materials, MEMS, 3D printing, energy, heat conduction, DFT, MD, etc.
- Dedicated and self-motivated candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before starting the process for the award application, students must submit a complete admissions application at USF. To apply for the grant, candidates must send CV, transcripts, and personal statement to Dr Zhong at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must prepare to submit – a CV with GPA, a TOEFL score, GRE score, research experience, publication list, and the contact information of two references, transcripts, and personal statement in that you should introduce yourself and explain why you want to work in the GREEN lab.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have appropriate GPA score 3.5 to 4.0. Check complete entry requirement here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to submit a TOEFL score to take a program at the USF. Students have needed full check information about the English language proficiency requirement.
Benefits: The University of South Florida at the Mechanical Engineering Department is providing award opportunity for wining candidates to cover both tuition and living expenses.