Oh No! Beautiful Accountant Electrocuted While Bathing After Phone She Was Charging Fell Into Bath
A beautiful accountant has died by electrocution after the phone she was charging fell into her bath.
Evgenia Shulyatyeva was found dead in the bathroom of her family home after being electrocuted
A selfie-loving accountant died after her mobile phone ‘slipped’ into the bath she was laying in whilst charging.
Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26, died at the scene in Kirovo-Chepetsk, Russia, after being electrocuted by the device when it fell into the water.
Her body was found by her devastated mum, Vera, just minutes later.
Evgenia’s death is now being investigated by the Russian Investigative Committee following a string of similar deaths in the country.
Paying tribute to Evgenia, friends posted photos online.
One said: “Sister … rest in peace …. sleep well …. you are forever in our hearts … Call me tomorrow, say that was a just a dream, that this is not the truth.”
Another added: “You were so bright …Sleep well….”
Her death follows that of another girl who was electrocuted in her bath after her phone fell in the water.
Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died immediately as a result of the “tragic accident”.
The 15-year-old was found dead in the water at her home in Bratsk, Russia, in December.
She was a champion fighter in pankration – an ancient Greek form of “no rules” boxing and wrestling – and had been selected for her country’s national team.
Speaking previously after Irina’s death, Yury Agrafonov, the head of radio-electronic department of Irkutsk State University, said: “Water is a good conductor. This is why there was a short circuit when the phone fell into the water.
“If the phone had not been plugged in to 220 volts, the tragedy would not have happened.”
Another woman, 26-year-old Liliya Novikova, who was dubbed Russia’s “most beautiful poker player”, was found dead from a suspected massive electric shock in her bathroom in June.
Liliya Novikova had been alone at home and her body was discovered on the floor of her bathroom in Moscow. ***Source: The Sun UK
If you have a passion for learning, then this Royal Commonwealth Society Bath and District support will be a glory fortune for you which is offering by Bath Spa University in the United Kingdom.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine opportunity for international candidates
0 (0 votes)
Bath Spa University was previously known as Bath College of Higher Education, and later Bath Spa University College. It is a public university which gained full university status in August 2005 and was named in the top 10 modern British universities.
Why at Bath Spa University? The university is the UK’s sixth-biggest provider of Teacher Education. It provides the best facilities for study along with the range of degree courses in many disciplines.
- University or Organization: Bath Spa University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate course
- Award: £500
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 21, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from international commonwealth countries are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is open for undertaking an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must hold an offer to study a course at Bath Spa University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then, complete the award application form and submit to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to write a short essay to demonstrate how their educational course will benefit both the community in their country of residence and their career post-university. The essay should be submitted along with the grant application form.
Information Regarding Admission
- Admission Requirements: For a postgraduate degree program, an undergraduate degree is essential and a qualification equivalent to UK high school for a bachelor program is required.
- Language Requirement: Those aspirants whose national language is not English are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will be allocated to two candidates who will each receive £500 towards supporting their studies.