Lady narrates how love made her cook a stolen goat for her boyfriend
A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to narrate how her love for her boyfriend while still in the University made her cook a stolen goat for him and his friends.
@dejokecarew said she made pepper soup, peppered meat and stew for 10 people while being hailed as “our wife”. Her boyfriend however went on to marry his ex-girlfriend.
Read the tweets below;
If you are waiting for an opportunity to study in the US, then must take a look at the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship which is a valuable study program to start education journey in the United States.
The bursary is available for freshman international candidates of all academic majors and field of study in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Very good opportunity for those international candidates who want to study in the US
0 (0 votes)
The University of Minnesota is one of America’s public lvy universities, which refers to top public universities in the US. It is a public research university which has the sixth-largest main campus student body in the United States.
Why at the University of Minnesota? At this university, the students will have World-renowned professors, so that they will learn from the best as they carve out a path of their future along with many research opportunities and 140+ majors to pick from.
- University or Organization: University of Minnesota
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $16,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from outside the US are eligible to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: An interested candidate must maintain F-1 immigration status while enrolled at the University of Minnesota.
- Demonstrate interest and initiative in leadership and intercultural learning.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The university would like to inform candidates that they need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university by November 1.
- After that, they can complete the fund application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org With completing a 500-1000-word essay or a two-to-five-minute video*?answering the following prompt,
- “Tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at the school you are applying to?”
Information Regarding Admission
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must be a high school candidate while applying to a bachelor degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are required to satisfy the English language requirements of the university for studying in the US.
The university will award two annual, renewable financial aids covering $16,000 per year for four years which is applied to the cost of tuition fees.