Massive crowd seen escorting Mad Melon’s body to the morgue (Video)
There was a massive turn out of people in Ajegunle, Lagos yesterday evening as the body of late Made Melon was moved to the mortuary.
The people of Ajegunle came out en mass as the body of the deceased was transported to the Mortuary.
Dignitaries from across Ajegunle and beyond also stormed the family residence of the deceased to mourn and extend condolences to the family.
See video below;
The late musician, Omeofa Oghene, popularly known as Mad Melon reportedly passed away on Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
Danfo Drivers was known for their signature Galala-infused music, especially their hit single ‘I am a Danfo Driver, Suo.’
The University of Wollongong is delighted to announce the UOW Excellence Scholarship scholarships. This tuition discount award is open for international students commencing study at UOW in 2020.
The study award consists of a tuition fee waiver of 30% which will be applied directly to tuition fees for the duration of the students’ enrolment at the University of Wollongong.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A worthwhile opportunity to get a degree in Australia with 30% tuition fee discount.
5 (1 vote)
Why at the University of Wollongong? Starting a degree at UOW it means learning from some of the brightest minds on the earth. With world-class teaching, learning environments, research projects, the UOW is creating a meaningful impact in the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world will be accepted.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for bachelor degrees at UOW
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Students may be eligible if they have excellent results in one of the following categories:
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification;
- Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognised by UOW;
- Diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which UOW has a formal agreement;
- Up to one year of study in a Bachelor degree at a recognised University, where there is no credit exemption awarded to study at UOW.
- The UES is available to students enrolling in Bachelor degrees at UOW (Australian campuses only) excluding the following: Doctor of Medicine; Nursing; 4-year Nutrition & Dietetics; 4-year Exercise Science & Rehabilitation; and Education, Social Work; and Psychology (all degrees).
- Candidates must be an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process. To apply for this award, applicants must apply for an admission in a full time an undergraduate program at the university. After that applicants will automatically be considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit original or certified copies of academic records, mark sheets or transcripts, and proof of the English language proficiency. Official certified English translations are also required for documents in another language.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the academic entry requirements for their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in the English language to study at the University of Wollongong. Check out all English language requirements to gain entry at UOW.
The University of Strathclyde will provide up to £1,500 to cover tuition fees for an MSc program. Candidates must maintain a minimum cumulative Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 50 for the award.