new video is currently trending on social media capturing the moment Pastor David E. Wilson was allegedly caught on live camera eating up a woman who is believed not to be his wife’s vagina.
In the now-viral video, the popular Texas preacher was heard speaking in the tongue as he eats the woman out while she, in turn, moan out loudly.
Watch the video below:
Just start to apply for a scholarship and provide a turning point to your career. James Cook University is proud to offer the Joyce and George Vaughan Bequest funding for the academic year 2019-2020 in Australia.
The award aims to assist marine biology research students from the Torres Strait Islands of Thursday Island or Queensland, especially among the Aborigines. This study program is available for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great value o get a higher degree in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
As one of the best, James Cook University is a remarkable modern university in the world. Its purpose is to create a brighter future for life in the Tropics and they get this by delivering education, conducting research and engaging with those living in the world’s Tropics.
Why at James Cook University? JCU is ranked at the top of universities worldwide for academic studies and research by the pre-eminent global rankings system. It will provide the ideal start, or new direction, for their student’s career.
University: James Cook University
Course Level: Postgraduate, Research
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Australian & New Zealand citizen
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Open to apply
Eligible Countries: Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent visa holder are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study Postgraduate, Research Marine Biology programs offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: The Joyce and George Vaughan Bequest Scholarship shall be open to competition among candidates who:
- Students must be enrolled in a Masters or Doctorate level research course; and
- Holders must be conducting research in the area of marine biology.
- Priority to be given to Aborigines from Thursday Island or the Torres Strait Islands.
How to Apply
- How to apply: When applying for a scholarship, students need to check out their online application for completeness and eligibility, and you will receive an email confirmation it has been received. Applications must be submitted officially later than the date fixed by the Selection Committee for the year in which the award is to be given.
- Supporting Documents: If you wish to participate, you need to submit a copy of your birth certificate, passport or visa, copy of your academic record from any other academic institution, curriculum vitae.
At the university, students will receive $8,000 per year paid in two equal instalments in Study Period 1 and Study Period 2 each year. The maximum period of tenure of a scholarship is 2 years.