international awards at Bangor University in the UK, 2020
#BBNaija: Ike reveals his plan to propose to Mercy
After eviction, housemates are usually faced with myriads of questions about their experience during their stay in the house and their next move in life.
Evicted Pepper Dem housemate, Ike who was in love with fellow housemate, Mercy while in the house granted answers to series of questions on his Instagram page some hours ago.
The model replied to a statement about his love interest – a fan had professed love for him and at the same time, urged him not to disappoint Mercy.
As he responded to the statement, he said “Never dat” with a ring emoji after – the “Never dat” meaning, he’d never disappoint his babe and the ring emoji that comes after?
Well, Your guess is as good as ours.
Ike and Mercy were the last couple standing in the Big Brother Naija: Pepper Dem house after the live eviction show which saw Elozonam leave the house on Sunday and the Ultimate Veto Power holder, Frodd remove Diane.
As fans continue to root for Mercy’s win of this year’s edition of the show, other fans who love love, are also rooting for her relationship with Ike after the house. Fingers crossed…
If you are an international student in the exploration of scholarships to study in the UK then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the international awards at Bangor University in the UK.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fab choice for international students to study in the UK
0 (0 votes)
Bangor University is known as the University College of North Wales. It occupies a substantial proportion of Bangor and also has part of its School of Healthcare Sciences in Wrexham. It is ranked 9th in the UK, with an overall satisfaction rate of 88%.
Why at Bangor University? The university provides excellent teaching and strong support for students. It offers a broad range of subjects and a unique university experience. Here, candidates can get help with personal and career development.
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework
- Award: £ 20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, and Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this application , the applicant must be an international student from a country listed above and applying for the full-time bachelor, masters and PhD degree program in any of their chosen subject at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being accepted to this studentship, aspirants are demanded top take affirmation in the undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree coursework at Bangor University. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for a letter of invitation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are needed to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic degree certificates with good grades. Applicants are also required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: To be eligible for study at Bangor, international students must satisfy English Language Requirements
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £ 20,000. It will be provided according to the candidate’s eligibility.
Application Deadline: End of October (for January intake) and end of June (for September intake)