Partial tuition grant Essay Competition in Ukraine, 2019
Outrage As Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed (Photos)
Watch Sad Video of how two young girls were caught in Lesbian act and punished
Lesbian partners who recently got married has gone viral viral on popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter.
Lesbian partners getting married is not a new tradition going on in the world, but this couple has sparked outrage on the social networking platform for obvious reasons.
Photos of which was shared online on Sunday, September 29, and sighted by Leakers.ng on Tuesday, October 1st, shows that the couple are of different religion, a Christian and a Muslim.
In some of the wedding photos shared on social media by a lady simply identified as Nola, one of the partners is seen wearing Hijab.
This has made many Muslims on the micro-blogging platform to rain fire at one of the partners who happens to be a Muslim.
This is obviously because it is a very rare thing to see a Muslim lady being a lesbian. Many who happens to be one will obviously have to dump her religion or force herself to marry a man.
Sharing the photos, Nola wrote; “A Muslim and a Christian who say yes 🏳️🌈😭😭😭💗 progress.”
“They have the right to be happy regardless of their religion and sexual orientation in 2019 you are still like that what tragedy,” she added.
Below are a few comments from Twitter users;
If you are a Ukrainian student, then you have a golden opportunity to take part in the Partial tuition grant Essay Competition in Ukraine.
The program is open for supporting those highly skilled candidates from Ukraine who have a knowledgeable in economics and wants to put his knowledge into practice.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for Ukrainian student
0 (0 votes)
The grant is a grant for students in the form of partial tuition payment. It is organized by commercial and independent companies in Ukraine. The funding format has become popular in the US and Europe and has now reached Ukraine.
Why should apply to this program? The program will provide an opportunity for all Ukrainian students, who are facing financial crises in their studies. Through this opportunity, they can get a chance to win an education award.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Commercial and independent companies in Ukraine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: $ 18,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ukrainian student
- The award can be taken in Ukraine
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Ukraine
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to be a Ukrainian student from any Ukrainian university and demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this education award, seekers are needed to write a unique article on “Development of the credit market in Ukraine in the context of banks and microfinance organizations” in the volume of 2 to 3 thousand words and submit it to email@example.com with the subject line of the application by November 1.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements are varies according to the course, which you are applied for.
- Language Requirements: Claimants are required to prove their English language proficiency to take part in this program.
Benefits: The winner will receive an $ 18,000 training grant and the finalists will be able to attend the 2019 FinRetail conference for free.