Ghanaian Lecturer Exposed By BBC In S*x-for-Grades Documentary Cries In Class (Video)
See the shocking thing a man sawwhen he played his cctvWhat video below
Posted by Thandiubani on Mon 07th Oct, 2019 – tori.ng
A lecturer exposed by a BBC documentary demanding s*x-for-grades has been seen crying in class.
Professor Ransford Edward GyampoPolitical science lecturer at the University of Ghana, Professor Ransford Edward Gyampo who was exposed in a recent s*x-for-grades documentary has been seen crying in class today. The footage captured by a student showed the moment the lecturer was booed by the students as he came to teach today. With teasing comments like ‘capture him’, ‘you did it’ in the background, Mr. Gyampo stood in front of a full class whose members did not fail to register their thoughts on the issue. The reactions come on the back of allegations of his involvement in a sex-for-scandal expose. In excerpts of the video released on BBC Somalia’s Facebook page, Professor Gyampo persuaded the reporter to meet him at the mall where he was caught on camera making “numerous [alleged] inappropriate demands.” In the report, he also allegedly requested to kiss the reporter. Barely hours after the release of the video, he’s already denied;“I didn’t see anything like that [in the video] and I have not done anything like that,” he said in a Citi News interview Monday.Background The documentary was commissioned in response to allegations of sexual harassment by lecturers that have hovered over tertiary institutions. After initial interviews, BBC Africa Eye sent undercover journalists posing as students inside the University of Lagos and the University of Ghana. The lead reporter in the exposé, Kiki Mordi, said she was also a victim of sexual harassment when she was in school. The BBC said its female reporters were “sexually harassed, propositioned and put under pressure by senior lecturers at the institutions” while they were wearing secret cameras. The bulk of the excerpt released spent time in the University of Lagos and one of its lecturers alleged attempts to proposition a student seeking admission into the school. A lecturer at the University’s College Of Education, Dr. Paul Kwame Butakor, was also indicted in the investigative piece. He has also denied the claims. It is expected that more lectures will be implicated in the exposé. Watch video below:
Prof. Gyampo just got to class and tears are rolling
Let’s be fair to Gyampo!#BBCAfricaEye #SexForGrades @BBCBreaking @BBCAfrica @Citi973 @Joy997FM @PulseGhana @UmaruSanda @JustNanaAma @tv3_ghana @benkoku @eastsportsman @Connect971fm @asempa947 @berlamundi @Class913fm9942:27 PM – Oct 7, 2019Twitter Ads info and privacy569 people are talking about this
Highly skilled aspirants from Cambodia have a valuable opportunity to apply for the EAMU merit awards offered by the East Asia Management University in Cambodia.
The studentship is available for those eligible claimants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for Cambodian students to get an undergraduate degree
0 (0 votes)
East Asia Management University in Cambodia is an international University which achieved numerous accolades during her twenty years of providing Higher education and educational services. It offers a bachelor study with a prestigious Honours classification within 4 years.
Why at the East Asia Management University? The university provides transnational education for those of you who desire to experience overseas student lifestyle, It also provides the option for you to complete part of your study in Singapore or the UK with our collaborative partners.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: East Asia Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Course fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Cambodian students
- The award can be taken in Cambodia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Cambodia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility:
- 70% Scholarship (above 75 average): Overall grade A, B&C and above (70% and above) in the National Grade 12 Examination and overall grade 6.0 or higher in the EASB-Cambodia Scholarship English Placement Test with a minimum of 6.0 in all components.
- 60% Scholarship (above 70 average): Overall grade B&C and above (70% and above) in the National Grade 12 Examination and overall grade 5.5 in the EASB-Cambodia Scholarship English Placement Test or with all components at 5.5 or higher.
- 50% Scholarship (above 65 average): Overall grade C and above (70% and above) in the National Grade 12 Examination and overall grade 5.0 in the EASB-Cambodia Scholarship English Placement Test with all components at 5.0 or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship then you are demanded to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at East Asia Management University. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no requirement for supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the undergraduate degree program, aspirants are required to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Benefits: Scholarship coverage applies to Total Course Fees, which includes Tuition fees and Material fees