Prophet Predicts PSquare, DJ Spinal, Other Celebrities Could Be Assassinated
The fiery prophet said that God told him that some popular Nigerians will be assassinated.
Psquare, Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi
The leader of God’s Crown Chapel, Ghana, Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi has predicted untimely death in the Nigerian music industry.
In a viral video, the prophet called out names such as Psquare, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze and DJ Perez, asking them to pray against assassination.
He said that God told him that some popular Nigerians will be assassinated. According to him, “And I asked God what is this? And God said there is an attack coming after the music industry in Nigeria.
“And I saw some popular people that were being assassinated in the music industry of the Nigerians.
“With all due respect as the voice of God and the mouth-piece of the lord, this message needs to be carried to them and they have to be fortified in their prayer.
“In the music industry of Nigeria, there’s a wind that is blowing demonically entering into the music industry.
“Some of them are the bread-winners of their families, some of them will one day become transformers of peoples’ lives and we have to pray and preserve their lives.
“I saw a list, to be honest with you, I saw a list, on the list I saw, I cannot mention all the names but I’m urging them to pray as a prophet of God with the eyes of an eagle that travels.
“I saw a clear vision. If there’s any person called DJ Perez, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze and others I pray for their lives. I pray for their destinies. The PSquares and whatever. I don’t know their names but I’m standing as a voice.”
Watch the video below:
Applications are open to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Chemical and Rheological Assessment of Rejuvenated Asphalt Material at RMIT University. The grant is activated for both Australian and international students.
The award is available for those aspirants who belong from honours degree or graduates with a research Masters in experimental and/or analytical work with a civil engineering or chemical engineering background.Advertisements
0 (0 votes)
RMIT University is a global research university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It has an enrolment of around 87,000 higher and vocational education students and aims to provide the best academic skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Why at RMIT University? By attending this university, students will gain the practical skills needed for excellent job prospects. This university offers placement to International students they want placement after the completion of the study.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $27,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical and Rheological Assessment of Rejuvenated Asphalt Material.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with an honours degree or graduates with a research Masters in experimental and/or analytical work with a civil engineering or chemical engineering background are invited to apply.
- Previous experience in rheology and chemistry of bituminous products is highly regarded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants required to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, submit the documents to Dr. Filippo Giustozzi.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, relevant publications and expression of interest (one page) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates with an honours degree or graduates with a research Masters in experimental and/or analytical work with a civil engineering or chemical engineering background are invited.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognized qualification
- Benefits: The university will provide the award amount of $27,000 per annum for three years.