International tuition Grant at Michigan State University, USA
Woman Who Impregnated Herself With Sperm From Billionaire’s Used Condom Wins $2million Child Support Battle
WATCH THE FAMOUS PASTOR DAVID WILSON LEAKED SX TAPE BELOW
In the now-viral video, the popular Texas preacher was heard speaking in the tongue as he eats the woman out while she, in turn, moan out loudly.
Las-Vegas hotel cleaner simply identified as ‘Jane’ has won a child support battle of two million dollars off a young millionaire whom she never slept with but has a baby for.
A 40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.
Jane was 36 when she stole a used condom from a then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.
She inserted the semen inside her vagina and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.
During the child support hearing, Jane confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire and that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.
“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”
The paternity test where conducted and the young millionaire is the father. The court ordered him to pay the mother of the child $2 million for the 3 years of his son’s life he missed.
His lawyers said their client is planning to pursue other legal actions against the mother for stealing his bodily fluids and violating his privacy.
Meanwhile, Jane had quit the hotel cleaning job and started a few businesses with her newfound fortune, she still has full custody of her child whom she named after his father.
Do you want to accomplish your undergraduate degree in the US? If yes, here is a wonderful opportunity to apply for International tuition Grant which is providing by Michigan State University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Valuable offer for international students to get $1,000 to $25,000 study fund for undergraduate degree.
0 (0 votes)
As a public research university, Michigan State University was established in 1855. It is one of the country’s first institutions of higher education to teach scientific agriculture. It offers over 200 academic programs offered by 17 degree-granting colleges for students.
Why at Michigan State University? The university provides opportunities for students so that they can choose valuable study choices for the future and build a successful career. Here, candidates can enhance their core values for the real world.
Application Deadline: December 1.
- University: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 to $25,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the award
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university
- The student recipient must enroll for and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester or it’s deemed necessary to drop credits below the minimum credit load.
- The student recipient must have a good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university through an electronic delivery addressed to the Office of Admissions.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high-school certificate and submit a valid test score of ACT and SAT.
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Winners will receive the amount ranging from $1,000 to $25,000 annually for eight semesters.