ALPSS 180-point Masters International Awards at University of Waikato, New Zealand
Outstanding New Zealand and overseas students have a lucky chance to apply for the ALPSS 180-point Masters International Awards funded by the University of Waikato. The Awards will have a value of up to $3,000 for applicants enrolling full-time in a 180-point Masters.
The awards are offered twice a year (for A and B Semesters) in the Division of Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences to support and encourage graduate students.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A lucky chance for outstanding New Zealand and overseas students.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Why study at the University of Waikato? At this university, candidates can get a world-class education and research portfolio. The services of this university can connect students with employers through career fairs, employer campus visits and promotion of graduate opportunities.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019 and April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the field of Arts & Social Sciences, Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be enrolling part- or full-time in a 180-point Masters’s degree in either A or B Semester in the Division of Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences.
- Applicants who have already commenced their enrolment in a 180-point Masters’s degree are not eligible for consideration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must fill out the prescribed online application
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to upload a one-page statement about their program of study and submit verified copies of their academic transcripts with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you will also need to meet anEnglish language entry requirement.
- The Awards will have a value of up to $3,000 for applicants enrolling full-time in a 180-point Masters.
- Applicants may only receive one full Award in any calendar year.