Middle East Technical University international awards in Turkey
Are you ready to apply for programmes for international students in Turkey this year? If yes, then you will glad to know that METU provides several international awards such as meal scholarship, dormitory scholarship, and aid in the form of cash by the METU Development Foundation.
The study program is open for international and domestic students. The university would like to assist its international students in financial terms and they want their international students to enjoy the same limited scholarships provided to Turkish students.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity to get study fund in Turkey.
2.83 (6 votes)
Why at Middle East Technical University? METU’s mission is to attain excellence in research, education and public service for society, humanity, and nature.
Application Deadline: For Fall Semesters: September – October, For Spring Semesters: February – March
University or Organization: Middle East Technical University
Course Level: Any degree
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International and Domestic students
The award can be taken in Turkey
Eligible Countries: International and Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this opportunity, International and Domestic students are eligible to apply for this study grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin with the study award, applicants need to take admission through the online application form in any degree at this university. After taking admission applicants are automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applications for programmes can only be done by directly submitting the required documents to the Scholarship and Tuition Fee Office. Documents sent online or online application requests will not be evaluated. For students to apply for mentioned scholarships, they need to submit:
- A signed petition with explicit contact information which states the reasons for applying to scholarships in detail.
- Relevant documents which can prove and substantiate the details and problems stated in the written petition.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The university will provide the tuition fee through these given scholarships for International and Domestic students.