Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarships for International Students at Kent University, 2020
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
The University of Kent is proud to announce Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarships for International Students to study in the UK. The fund is open for the academic year 2019-2020.
The program offers £15,009 plus Home/EU fees to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2020 entry.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a plate glass university.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university provides candidates with a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here, they can get advice from professionals for career development learning and industry exposure
Application Deadline: January 19, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1), or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- The scholarship competition is open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2020 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must submit a formal application for a postgraduate research study at the University of Kent.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide details/evidence of their qualifications, provide an academic reference and other personal information. Overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
The grants offer the full UK Research Council rate of £15,009 (rate for 2019/20) plus tuition fees at the Home/EU rate.