Providian Medical Scholarship
UNIPORT Final Year Student Commits Suicide After A WhatsApp Post (Photo)
A promising student of University of Port Harcourt has taken his life after a WhatsApp post.
Prince Digbani A 500-Level Electrical Engineering student of the University of Port Harcourt, Prince Digbani has committed suicide shortly after announcing it via his WhatsApp story. The deceased took the action in his room on Monday, after repeatedly complaining to friends about his lack of fulfilment in life. His friends said he had earlier told them of his intention and they strongly advised him against it. They added that he went home to his off-campus apartment and by 3:51 pm on Monday, started updating suicidal posts on his Whatsapp story. They said they called him severally but he refused to answer as his updates became more worrisome. His co-tenants later broke his door and found him convulsing after taking a poisonous substance. He was then rushed to the Lulu-Briggs medical centre where he was pronounced dead.
Providian Medical Equipment is happy to offer a program for students who are planning for a medical or veterinary career.
The program is available to students who are 16 or older age and enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer to win $500 for college education.
0 (0 votes)
The award aims to reduce the burden of rising educational costs today and help future generations to achieve their educational goals.
Providian Medical Equipment is a full-service sales company specializing in reconditioned medical equipment.
Application Deadline: June 21st for Summer or January 15th for Winter
- Provided By: Providian Medical Equipment
- Course Level:
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Application open only for the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will award in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any student planning for a medical or veterinary career is especially encouraged to enter; however, students on any career path are also welcome to apply.
- Must be obtained at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
- Must be either in your final year of high school or obtained at the undergraduate level in “good standing”
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity , you must submit an original essay of up to 1,500 words and send it with all materials to- ATTN: Providian Medical Scholarship, 5335 Avion Park Dr Unit A, Highland Heights, OH 44143
- In the Essay: Must define how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum. Entries can also include a look toward the future and how this area of study will continue to evolve and advance.
- Each entry should include the following: printed copy of essay with complete contact information on each page (full name, address, email address and phone number) and a statement or transcript showing your current cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- No additional material or documentation is needed or accepted, such as tax returns, letters of recommendation, etc.
- Entries must be sent by U.S. mail
Benefits: The program provides bi-annual $500 scholarship.