Science and Engineering Financial Hardship Bursary for Domestic & International Students at QUT, 2020
CLikc DOwnload Button Below
The Queensland University of Technology is inviting students to apply for the Science and Engineering Financial Hardship Bursary for the session 2020/21.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden opportunity for domestic and International Students.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a public research university in Australia. It has enrolled 48,503 students, including 8,218 international students from more than 100 countries
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying in QUT, students have many options to choose their career in any interesting field. It provides high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- From a low-income background
- Experiencing financial hardship
- Enrolled in or applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree offered by our Science and Engineering Faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, claimants have to be obliged to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply application form through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must upload the following documents
- Individual transaction histories for all bank accounts, covering the last two months. Make sure that your name and current account balance is included. We can’t accept Word, Excel or CSV files.
- proof of income
- proof of the income of the parent(s)/caregiver(s) if financially dependent and/or living at home
- proof of a partner’s income (if partnered)
- Centrelink Income Statement for Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY or other pension or benefit if you haven’t completed the Centrelink consent form
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are required to maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to develop their English language skills to assist to meet the entry requirements for the course.
The university will provide the award amount of $1,500 for one year to the winning students.