Raise Micro-programme for the US Students at Northumbria University, UK
Woman With One Arm Praises God After Giving Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy (Photos)
A woman who was left with one arm as a result of a disorder has blessed God after giving birth to a healthy baby.
Maryjane Michael An Instagram entertainer, Maryanne Michael who is a survivor of a rare condition called arteriovenous malformation (AVM), a disorder of the brain causing abnormal arteries and fistulas, has welcomed a bouncing baby boy. The excited Maryanne took to her instagram handle to announce the good news to her fans and supporters. She has used her case to encourage other women who may have seen themselves in her situation to have hope. Sharing the video of her newborn she wrote:“See my baby. I know you people will say he looks like the father now. Thank you all for your best wishes and prayers. Start sending your Push gifts oooo. It was not easy abeg”. See her baby below:
With the collaboration of Raiseme, the Northumbria University is providing the Raise Micro-programme for the academic year 2020-21.
The bursary has the motive of support high achieving US applicants who will commence in the undergraduate degree program at the Northumbria University in the UK.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine chance for US students to get a $2,000 award for undergraduate study in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Northumbria University was founded in 1992 and it is a university located in the UK. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second University of Newcastle.
Why at Northumbria University? The university Empower innovators, visionaries, and change-makers to transform lives and make a remarkable impact on the world. They also provide career opportunities for the students.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from the US
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following documents such as;
- Transcripts and/or certificates for qualifications already completed
- Copy of passport
- Proof of financial sponsorship (if applicable)
- Confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas( if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
Benefits: Students will receive the amount of $2,000 which will be awarded as a first-year tuition fee discount.