First-in-Family Law Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand
Do you want to apply for the latest award in New Zealand? If yes then Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to offer Victoria University of Wellington.
This scholarship is available for school leavers who are the first in their family to attend a university and intend to study Law. Domestic students are eligible to apply.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden opportunity for Domestic Students.
0 (0 votes)
Victoria University of Wellington was founded in 1897 by Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It is a university that has been ranked 4th in 2006.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington? At this university, the participants will get a variety of courses and complete support from experienced teachers or researchers. They will also get opportunities to develop their personality and communication skills.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020
University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
Course Level: Law Degree
Award: $30,000 over three years
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic Students
The program can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Law Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- Applicants must be enrolling in a Law undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Preference will be given to students who, because of financial hardship, may not otherwise be able to undertake a university degree.
- Further secondary consideration will be given to the student’s character, leadership qualities, and contributions to cultural and/or sporting activities and community service.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity , you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, the applicants are must be Apply online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit a one-page personal statement, a reference, a copy of CV.
- Language Requirement: An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
- Benefit: Applicants must be received $10,000 in the first year ($5,000 for accommodation and $5,000 stipend) and $10,000 in the second and third years ($5,000 for fees and $5,000 for stipend).