Andrew Grant postgraduate placements for Domestic & International Students in the UK
Shouting ‘My Money Is Inside Well’ (Photos)
A student of MAPOLY has shocked many people by taking his own life after plunging into a well.
The victim A second year student of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY, Abeokuta, Ogun State, has died a painful death after allegedly plunging into a well. Friends of the deceased said the victim, Samson aka Asese Lee woke up around 5a.m on Wednesday in Fagba, Lagos State, and started screaming “my money is inside the well.” They added that before they could understand what was happening, he had jumped inside the 180ft well. He died before help could get to him. Samson was laid to rest on Thursday.
The University of Edinburgh is happy to announce the Andrew Grant postgraduate placements for highly motivated students for the session 2020/21.
This educational programme is open for applicants from all over the world who wish to study full-time/part-time/online distance learning programmes.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Admirable opportunity for international students.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1582, University of Edinburgh is the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning and ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? By joining the university, students have many career-related opportunities. It provides valuable placements for students which is beneficial for the real world.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2020
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £9,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the grant, the applicants must have, or expect to obtain, the equivalent of a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to join this program, then you are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in postgraduate degree, candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the equivalent of a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6.
The university is offering 10 scholarships; the value of these awards is £9,500 to the winning candidates.