University Provost Fellowships at West Virginia University in United States
CLICK LINK BELOW TO WATCH
As knowing the power of education, West Virginia University is presenting the University Provost Fellowships for the academic year of 2020-2021.
Fellowships will be awarded to incoming Ph.D. or students who are seeking a terminal graduate degree in the College of Creative Arts.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Valuable chance for USA students.
0 (0 votes)
For their students, the university is providing consultation, referrals, and problem-solving assistance to graduate students and faculty members. They are developing and updating policies related to graduate education.
Application Deadline: February 9, 2020
University or Organization: West Virginia University
Course Level: Ph.D. degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Ph.D. degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship, students must
- Nominees must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must be incoming (Fall 2020) graduate students; students admitted for the Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 terms are also eligible.
- Highly competitive doctoral students are eligible to apply.
- Holders must have completed an application for on-campus, Fall 2020 admission to a WVU Ph.D. program or to a terminal graduate degree program in the College of Creative Arts at the time the fellowship nomination is submitted.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 for undergraduate or 3.5 for graduate coursework.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission at West Virginia University. After taking admission, applicants are automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide proof of their previous academic degree transcript at the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
- The University Provost Fellowship provides an annual stipend of $17,000, waiver of University tuition (fall and spring), a College tuition grant, and graduate student health insurance coverage. University fees are the responsibility of the student.
- Awards are paid over a 9-month period during which time students must be enrolled full-time.
- Awards provide up to three years of funding.
- Students awarded this fellowship will be provided with a summer University tuition waiver, by request only.