The Chiron Charitable Trust Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020
CLick below to watch
If you have a dream of studying in New Zealand with a funding program, then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply to the Chiron Charitable Trust Scholarships.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice option to get this study grant for their Bachelor of Arts degree.
0 (0 votes)
The Chiron Charitable Trust is a registered NZ Charity and was created to advance the study and careers of musicians. They involve focused training opportunities and scholarships for leading New Zealand musical talent whose learning will be enhanced from shaping and guidance by visiting international artists.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2020
University or Organization: The Chiron Charitable Trust
Course Level: Bachelor of Arts
Award: Up to NZ$8000 each
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 10 financial aid positions will be awarded annually
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens or permanent residents only can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Bachelor of Arts subjects in Engineering, Science offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be:
- Any age up to 14 years; any orchestral instrument, piano or voice available to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents only
- The studentships are awarded to students that show musical talent, future potential for musical excellence, commitment to their musical and academic education, and are of excellent character.
- The Scholarship may be held concurrently with any other scholarship, award or grant provided to the student provided this is disclosed and discussed with the board of the Chiron Charitable Trust prior to application.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to perform, free of charge, in up to 8 (eight) performances over the term of the Scholarship to promote and celebrate the CCT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity, you need to fulfill the application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit a completed application form, CV, Letter of recommendation from, Audition.
- Language Requirements: An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
- Benefits: Up to 10 (ten) Chiron Charitable Trust Scholarships, up to the value of NZ$8000 (less $400 administrative fee) each to be used towards tuition costs at Chiron affiliate school or teachers) awarded annually for a term of 12 months (renewable one time).