If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships, You Will Die Young – Nigerian Lady
A woman has courted controversy on social media after urging women to destroy relationships.
A Nigerian woman who said she’s Kogi first daughter and goes by the handle @joy_baby07 has stirred controversy on social media after urging women to destroy other people’s relationship. According to her, a single lady should destroy other people’s relationship, else she would die single. Babyjoy According to her, for every heartbreak one experiences, someone is responsible for it. So if one continues to feel pity for others, one might remain single for the rest of one’s life Watch the video below:
The Schoolgh University College award is available to outstanding international students at the University of Maryland for the session 2020-2021.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1856, the University of Maryland is a public research university in College Park, Maryland. It offers over 200 degree-granting programs, including 92 undergraduate majors, 107 master’s programs, and 83 doctoral programs.
Why at the University of Maryland? The university offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. It gives them the knowledge and capabilities they have developed during their studies at the university.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2020
- University: University of Maryland
- Department: Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants are required to have a 3.0 minimum GPA and must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this educational bursary then you are demanded to take affirmation in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants must write a 1,000–1,500 words essay on “The complexity of the US educational system”. Send to our official scholarship email at email@example.com with first & last name, phone, country of origin, email address, college/university name, area of study, and proof of enrollment (transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill).
- Supporting Documents: Official copies of transcripts High school transcripts, college transcripts can be submitted electronically via eSCRIP-SAFE, National Clearinghouse, Naviance, Parchment, SCOIR or USM ET, letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language—regardless of your citizenship—you must have an official report of your scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The university will provide the award amount of $1,500 to the winning candidates.