Click below to watch
Scholarships give promising students an approach to their education regardless of their financial circumstances. Therefore for helping students, RMIT University is providing the RMIT International Excellence funding for Cambodian and Philippines students.
The award provides financial assistance to outstanding worldwide students commencing in postgraduate degree coursework at the RMIT in Australia.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for Cambodian and Philippines students to get 20% tuition fee discount to study at RMIT University in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
RMIT University is an Australian public research university in Melbourne, Victoria. The university offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs and it is one of the wealthiest universities in Australia.
Why at RMIT? As one of Australia’s top 5 universities for international exchange, the university is a global university recognised for leadership and innovation in technology, design and enterprise.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Cambodia and the Philippines.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, candidates must be:
- be a citizen of Cambodia or the Philippines
- be applying from Cambodia or the Philippines
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, applicants can access the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for passport, academic transcripts, CV, work reference letter, referee report, either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video and introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the program and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- The educational bursary will provide the 20% reduction in tuition fee for candidates.
- There are two awards available for students